1. What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email
address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. We also capture and store the IP
address from which you are placing an order.
- When using our web, desktop or mobile app interface for the purpose of making or receiving calls or text messages we capture the phone number, text and/or images you transmit or receive.
2. What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer
service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any
other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of
delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates
pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product,
service, event information, etc.
- The phone number, text and/or image information captured during use of our web, desktop or mobile app interfaces is used for the purpose of providing the service, i.e. to make the phone call or transmit the text and/or image to the intended recipient.
Note: If you do not want COA Network to keep you up to date with COA Network news, software updates and
the latest information on products and services, contact CustomerCare@coanetwork.com and ask to be removed from
3. How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you
place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those
authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information
- After your initial transaction, your private information (including encrypted credit card information)
will be kept on file in order to process monthly fees.
4. Cookies, click through and pixel tags:
- COA Network’s website may use “cookies” and other technologies to help us understand which parts of our
websites are the most popular, where our visitors are going, how much time is spent there and study
traffic patterns on our website. This information can include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser
type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and referring/exit pages.
advertisements or who may have referred you to our site.
our advertisements to visitors who recently visited our website. You can delete cookies or disable them.
You can also visit www.google.com/settings/ads to set your Google ad preferences to
avoid seeing these remarketing advertisements.
- If you prefer not to enable cookies, please check the help section of your preferred internet browser
for instructions on how you can disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the COA Network
website may not be available when cookies are disabled.
- This information, which does not identify individual users, may be used to analyze trends, to administer
the site, to track users' movements around COA Network's sites and to gather miscellaneous demographic
information about our visitors as a whole. While cookies may be used to display ads based on prior
visits, COA Network will not collect information to market directly to that person.
- In some of our email messages we use a "click-through" url link to content on the COA Network website.
When customers click one of these url's, they pass through our web servers before arriving at the
destination. COA Network may track this click-through data to help us measure interest in methods
customers prefer to retrieve information and messages. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid
clicking text or graphic links in the email.
- COA Network may use pixel tags, which are tiny graphic images to tell us what parts of our website
customers have visited.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our
business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may
also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our
site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable
visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Legal Issues:
Please note that COA Network may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information.
COA Network’s internal policies call for the release of required information in the cases of subpoena,
court orders and order of local, state and federal government.
7. Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no
responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to
protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
- Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the
California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to
outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our services ("customers") may
make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their back office and going to the
'Account Management' page.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not
knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services
are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If a child under 13 submits personal
information to COA Network and we learn that personal information is the information of a child under 13,
we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
11. Terms and Conditions:
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability
governing the use of our products and services.
12. Your Consent:
- This policy was last modified on 8/28/2013
14. Contacting Us:
991 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807