A virtual phone system perfectly reflects the contemporary need for a dynamic, blended, mobile and efficient business communication system. A traditional phone connects the telephone system and the faxing system of a company. But a virtual telephone consolidates many facets of business communication – voice, data and voicemail and faxing in a cost effective network. Using such a converged communication device helps to streamline the communication needs of your business, reduces cost and enables you to use powerful services including Follow-Me-Find-Me, Send Fax Online and Voicemail to Email transcription.
Business Advantages of Using a Virtual Phone
Consider the following possibilities:
- A call from your client can ring on your desk phone, cell phone, home phone and on any other phone until it finds where you are
- You can collaborate with your distant colleagues and customers anytime and from anywhere – your home, office or even for a hotel room, if you are on vacation
- Callers can leave a voice message in your voicemail box, if you are not there to answer their call. Voicemail notifications are sent through email and text on your cell phone
- Voicemail can be read through email or can also be listened to
- Your business can publish local telephone numbers for various geographies and yet all those calls can be handled from one location
- You can fax documents to colleagues and customers from your virtual phone without the need for a fax machine
- You can save, print or share the faxed document or can also get a PDF version of the faxed document
Benefits of Virtual Communication for Businesses
A virtual phone system is indispensable for the professional image of a business. It makes a business look bigger than it actually is. When a caller calls a business, the auto attendant of a virtual phone answers, and greets the caller and connects the call to the right person or department. A toll free number can further help in enhancing the professional image of a business.
A toll free number with a virtual phone is a perfect professional and cost-effective combination for small businesses and home businesses. A virtual phone makes a business look bigger and professional and puts them on the same footing of an old, established and reputable enterprise. Features including Find-Me-Follow-Me, send fax online and voicemail through email help an entrepreneur to maintain constant connectivity with his clients and colleagues, no matter where he is.
A virtual phone system is also a great technological innovation for the mobile worker. In today’s business scenario, any employee can be a mobile worker, mobility is not only limited to salespeople. Working from home or from another geographic location is common in today’s business world and a virtual telephone is the best communication device for today’s workers.