iTeleCenter – A Direct Sales and Network Marketing Marvel
iTeleCenter has connected tens of millions of calls for the network
marketing industry. It is responsible for creating hundreds of thousands of distributors
in the past two decades.
Direct Sales professionals use iTeleCenter primarily for advertising
and lead generation. They can publish their iTeleCenter number anywhere for business
- while protecting their home and mobile number’s privacy. It’s perfect for work-at-home scenarios.
iTeleCenter delivers a flawless presentation 24/7 for your product,
service, or opportunity with unlimited call capacity. Qualified prospects can leave
you their name and number, or speak with you directly! Never spend time with time
iTeleCenter is the perfect sales tool for any sales group. Message
broadcasting and co-op advertising features built right in! Greeting messages are sharable – record a
great presentation once with Voice Studio and share it with your team.
iTeleCenter provides a Big Business look, plus:
- Massive and efficient lead prospecting works especially well for part-time
networkers as well as professionals
- Instant Message Notifications to let you know when new, qualified
prospects want to communicate
- Ultimate privacy protection of your home and mobile numbers – publish iTeleCenter
anywhere online or offline with no worries; Your Caller ID displays your iTeleCenter
Most Popular iTeleCenter Features for
Choose your new iTeleCenter
Select from your choice of local, toll free, or true 800 numbers - or use
your existing number. Your new number will be “live” and ready to use immediately!
Configure iTeleCenter in just minutes…
Set up your main greeting with your custom message for callers. Provide
the email and/or mobile number where you want to receive new message notifications.
Promote and use your new number!
Your iTeleCenter is 100% ready to use – go ahead and start publishing your new iTeleCenter
number and enjoy total call management while protecting your privacy.
- Publish on your business cards, flyers, website
- Include in your email signature and web signature on blogs, posts, and forums
- Use on your Facebook and social
- Find more ideas for home based business promotions in your iTeleCenter back office