1 800 Numbers for Your Business
"800" was the first toll free prefix ever used, which is why toll free numbers are
often referred to as 800 numbers or 1 800 numbers. This may also account for the
immense popularity of the "800" prefix. Despite the premium position the 800 toll
free prefix enjoys, other newer toll free prefixes including 888, 877, 866 and 855
have been added. All of these prefixes work in the same way and users enjoy similar
benefits. Since "800" is the first commercially used toll free prefix, 800 numbers
are also known as "true" 1 800 numbers.
No matter which business you are in, every business needs a channel for its customers
to contact them. You can probably manage with your cell phone number when a business
is small but the need for a 1 800 number expands as the business grows. Moreover,
you also need this number to make a business look bigger, professional and credible
to help get the first few customers.
Choose your 1 800 numbers from iTeleCenter and your business can enjoy some incredible
- Portable business communication anytime and anywhere. 1 800 numbers can be used
with any device.
- Building a national presence. It allows customers across the US and Canada to call
you for free.
- Free phone calls for your prospects and customers. This number does not charge callers
for the cost of the call.
- Improving your marketing efforts and campaigns. Research has shown that 1 800 numbers
can generate better customer response as compared to a generic number.
- Features including voicemail, call forwarding, unlimited extensions and others business
class features when used with a virtual phone system.
- High scalability. It actually grows with a business.
A 1 800 number is a useful tool for developing communication with your customers
and prospects. Use this for your business communication and see your business grow
stronger day by day!