ACD Call Routing
ACD Automatic Call Distribution Feature
iTeleCenter extensions allow you to create Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
groups. With ACD, multiple callers can be in a holding queue simultaneously and
be automatically connected to the next available agent in that department or group.
If callers want to place an order from your Acme Company, your custom main greeting
might say, “…Press 2 for Sales…” Extension 2 is an ACD Group of any number of employees
in the sales department who are responsible to take the call. ACD extensions
are a perfect solution for virtual employees who work from home.
- Distribute calls evenly between a group of employees; perfect for departments
- ACD finds the next available representative and connects the call
- See in real time how many callers are holding
- Detailed reports show agent calls, average call length, and more
- Callers hear music or custom on-hold message while waiting for the next available